- Boonaburra Chardonnay – Australian This is a sunny, slurpy Chardonnay, with an aroma of peaches and apricots this full flavoured yet soft elegant Australian white wine. It’s a seriously good little wine!
- Mezzora Pinot Grigio – Italy A full almost creamy texture that is balanced by a lime flavoured edge to it. This is truly a beautiful Italian Pinot Grigio.
- Runnymede Island Sauvignon Blanc – New Zealand This Marlborough Sauvignon is bursting with citrus vitality, it has a cracking flavour topped off with a thirst-quenching acidity which will hypnotise the taste buds.
- Mezzora Montepulciano d’Abruzzo – Italy This wine presents a full range of sensations beginning with delicate ripe cherries and spices on the bouquet followed by mouth-filling fruit, rich, with smooth soft tannins.
- Boonabura Shiraz Cabernet – Australia This is a smooth, fruit-packed wine, with a deep ruby colour and intense berry flavours with cedary oak. This wine is a beautiful accompaniment to beef dishes, casseroles or dishes with a sauce.
- Añuela Merlot – Chile Produced by one of Chile’s foremost independent wineries, this Merlot has a taste of plum, fresh mulberries and ripe summer fruits.
- El Coto Rioja Crianza – Spain Made from the best tempranillo grapes, this beautiful wine is fermented and aged for a year in new oak barrels. This is a great wine to have for just about any type of pairing.
- Runnymede Island Pinot Noir – New Zealand This Pinot Noir is bright, smooth, silky and plumy. Medium in weight, it has the elegant charm and sophistication typical of New Zealand’s iconic red grape.
- Sutter Home White Zinfandel Blush – US A sweet fruity aroma, it is a lively wine with flavours that burst into your mouth. A very refreshing wine, not too sweet but with a light creaminess and a gorgeous smell and taste of strawberries.
- El Coto Rioja Rose – Spain One of the first wineries of Rioja to bottle it's own wines, this wine is full of ripe summer fruits and herbaceous notes on the nose, with ripe strawberries and raspberries on the palate.
- .Please telephone for latest Champagne offers