Kitchen opening hours:
Saturday & Sunday mornings from 10:30am-12:30 we serve a range of breakfast dishes from full english to freshly made porridge
- Homemade Soup of the Day served with bread & butter.
- Garlic Bread topped with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Piri Piri spiced chicken wings & salad
- Homemade chicken liver pate.
- Fresh Cumberland Sausages served with Potato Mash, finished with homemade gravy & caramelised onions (vegetarian option available).
- Homemade Beer Battered Haddock & Chips served with mushy peas and tartar sauce.
- Freshly cooked Ribs – all ribs are served with homemade BBQ sauce and traditional hand cut chips.
- Char grilled Rib Eye or Sirloin steak (8oz) served with all trimmings, hand cut chips and a choice of peppercorn, blue chess or Harissa sauce.
- Homemade Ship & Whale Char Grilled Gourmet Burger: choice of 100% beef burger, chicken breast or grilled vegetable burger served with chips.
- Choice of toppings @£1 per topping: goats cheese, chorizo, brie, bacon, cheddar, tomato, mozzarella, onion, garlic mushroom, red onion jam, egg or bacon .
- Salads - range of seasonally available salads
- Green salad; Chips; New Potatoes; Garlic Bread; Garden Peas; or Creamy Mash Potatoes.
Children's menu - Great tasty food in smaller portions
- Homemade soup of the day served with bread & butter.
- Battered Haddock & Chips served with mushy peas and tartar sauce.
- A Fresh Cumberland Sausage served with the Ship & Whale Mash, finished with onions and gravy (vegetarian option available).
- New York Style Baked Vanilla Cheesecake served with vanilla ice cream.
- Chocolate pudding with rich chocolate sauce served with vanilla ice cream
- Traditional Spotted Dick served with custard or ice cream
- Selection of traditional cheeses, served with grapes, celery and water biscuits.
Please note that our dishes may contain traces of nuts.
Menu changes according to ingredients availabilty